Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Falling coconuts kill ten times more people per year than sharks do.
632785 Posts in 2790 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Today I learned.............
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today I learned.............  (Read 337921 times)
The Zack
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7920 on: July 12, 2017, 11:45:27 PM »

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7921 on: July 23, 2017, 07:11:50 PM »

That my ex is still alive and though I was his niece or his uncle Alain, but I don't think he recognize me. I also miss him so much...
And I'm good at parody, I've made a video, of a Tripp Eisen's fangirl (named Toddy.. find the logic : Tod - Toddy) believing she's Tripp Eisen's daughter, and apparently, my video has already 10 views on Youtube.
Chouette quand m?me non ?

Electri
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: August 14, 2017, 07:49:15 PM »

my video has already 10 views on Youtube.

Don't go changing on us once you get youtube famous.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7923 on: August 16, 2017, 04:39:40 PM »

Don't go changing on us once you get youtube famous.

Huh what ?

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7924 on: September 03, 2017, 01:22:31 PM »

He said "DON'T GO CHANGING ON US ONCE YOU GET YOUTUBE FAMOUS."

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7925 on: September 09, 2017, 07:07:18 PM »

He said "DON'T GO CHANGING ON US ONCE YOU GET YOUTUBE FAMOUS."

Oki oui je vois et je comprends, tu savais que JR et moi on s'est envoy?s des photos de nos parties intimes et il a dit qu'il voulait me pourfendre et que je le faisait bander tellement il en avait mal ? la queue ? X3 ?a m'excitais trop putain X3
Kirk Salvador
Kirk Salvador
KIRK SALVADOR !!! Oki ? :3

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: September 12, 2017, 12:26:23 PM »

Prove it

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7927 on: September 12, 2017, 04:24:14 PM »

Prove it

Prove what ?
I have seen my old best friend at work, she blocked me on facebook, I am affraid of losing my little Grim after this fucking incident, I am worrying too much...
And Lilian means Petian xD

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7928 on: September 16, 2017, 11:48:06 PM »

Google translate made your original post

Oki oui je vois et je comprends, tu savais que JR et moi on s'est envoy?s des photos de nos parties intimes et il a dit qu'il voulait me pourfendre et que je le faisait bander tellement il en avait mal ? la queue ? X3 ?a m'excitais trop putain X3
Kirk Salvador
Kirk Salvador
KIRK SALVADOR !!! Oki ? :3

into this

Oki yes I see and I understand, you knew that JR and I sent pictures of our private parts and said that he wanted to hurt me and that I had it so hard it hurt? tail ? X3? Was exciting me too fucking X3
Kirk Salvador
Kirk Salvador
KIRK SALVADOR !!! Oki?

I shit you not.

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7929 on: September 16, 2017, 11:54:14 PM »

Google translate made your original post

into this

I shit you not.

No in fact, Google translate isn't your friend, all the my post you translate is wrong x)
in fact I've said me and my ex (friend, or I don't know what we are now) sending pictures of ourselves naked, he was excited, but really exciting, he said he wanted to f*** me in the ass, deep and long, and imagined penetrate me wearing a catholic uniform, he was hungry of me, in fact. His penis and scrotum were hurting so much as he was excited. I couldn't feel myself at this time, and he even send me some pictures of his erecting cock.

Ahhhhh I want him now (t.t)

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7930 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:48 PM »

damn girls now a days all about that poop chute secks

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7931 on: September 19, 2017, 05:53:26 AM »

Heum no I am into my ex/friend, not into what you were saying.

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: September 19, 2017, 12:58:51 PM »

pretty sure if you're gettin hot and sweaty over someone telling you they wanna bone you in the butt, you actually MIGHT BE into being a Hershey highway star

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7933 on: September 19, 2017, 03:46:40 PM »

pretty sure if you're gettin hot and sweaty over someone telling you they wanna bone you in the butt, you actually MIGHT BE into being a Hershey highway star

Nope, there is one and only person who makes me feel hot and in total confidence with my body. He is the only person who have naked pics of me and in return I've got many pictures of his penis (erecting). He is the first person on this Earth who didn't judge me for my physical apparence and my weight. So I feel grateful to know him and he makes me feel very comfortable with myself. I now have no more fears to be naked or to show him the parts of my body.
Thinking of him, I should text him to go sleep with him, I die to !!
He have to learn how to touch and caress my right breast before sleeping :p because he HAVE TO cuddle my right breast if we sleep together :p

Oh and I also learned how Bill met Tripp Eisen, fantastic story, and I didn't knew he was crazy before his career start !! Tripp gone wild xD

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: September 20, 2017, 02:19:46 PM »

Guess ya don't know till ya try it. Just make sure to get an enema and clean out your insides. Take it slow. Pretty sure you'll be sucking up gerbils left and right with yo booty hole

Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Today I learned.............
Jump to: