Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2017, 10:31:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
"Iron" Mike Tyson says: "He called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”
632780 Posts in 2790 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Today I learned.............
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today I learned.............  (Read 337252 times)
Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7950 on: November 13, 2017, 12:19:08 PM »

Better now ?

Not really. It's still really big. In fact, I think it's bigger. Can you make it smaller?

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7951 on: November 13, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »

Not really. It's still really big. In fact, I think it's bigger. Can you make it smaller?

Okay.
Now do you think it's better ?

I feel like I had anal sex, I hurt my fucking ass...
but it wasn't anal sex, actually I took a shit...

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: November 13, 2017, 07:01:27 PM »

It's at least reasonable now.

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7953 on: November 13, 2017, 07:03:21 PM »

It's at least reasonable now.

Nice to hear Cheesy

I'm sick, think I caught bronchitis...

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7954 on: November 18, 2017, 02:56:21 PM »

I believe my ex went to his friend's birthday.
I can't stand when he ignores me again, block me on its phone and talk to everyone except me, keep his ignorance...

Also whipped cream went ok to my bowels today

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

assinine ass and a gorgeous cootchie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7955 on: November 18, 2017, 07:39:42 PM »

Kelly I'm going to share some advice with you that my therapist- a professional of over 15 years in her field, whom I pay money to for her advice- gave me: stop contacting your ex. There is no gain in attempting to talk to him; it only hurts you, it prevents you moving on and healing, and it could potentially land you in legal trouble if he gets fed up and presses charges for harassment. You can't keep mentally living in the past

sandra doesnt care about age and she puts out
it's near impossible to belittle sandra more than she's done so to herself.
I know you'll end up with a toe in the vagina.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7956 on: Yesterday at 01:50:25 PM »

Kelly I'm going to share some advice with you that my therapist- a professional of over 15 years in her field, whom I pay money to for her advice- gave me: stop contacting your ex. There is no gain in attempting to talk to him; it only hurts you, it prevents you moving on and healing, and it could potentially land you in legal trouble if he gets fed up and presses charges for harassment. You can't keep mentally living in the past

We already have harassement problems, he was upset at me back in the day it happens.
I'm not contacting him since a month, I see him online, it hurts me, but I keep saying "Don't talk to him, if it's your destiny to have him back in your life, then follow your destiny. However, don't add him, neither send him a message"
Yeah it's always painful, I want to know what's up, and if he still want to see me. It's been a whole year now that I haven't hold him in my arms, I miss his heat...

However, Tripp's a bastard, when I said to him I didn't kiss a man since a whole year, he told : "Jesus, a year ? I kissed a girl a few days ago"
You fucking bastard, I cried after that...

Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531]   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Today I learned.............
Jump to: