Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Kinsey's surveys on sex found that 75% of men lasted less than five minutes, with many lasting less than two.
632963 Posts in 2792 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: the Jersey is a Faggot and is (not) funny thread
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the Jersey is a Faggot and is (not) funny thread  (Read 136553 times)
Jovialation
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: July 25, 2014, 03:34:05 PM »

Dear Jersey
Your images are broken.
Were they from my collection of gifs?
Cuz I moved a lot of shit

suicide pretty much ensures that you'll never get older.
now with extra racism!
nukka
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: July 26, 2014, 06:14:10 PM »

dear sprode i was checking posts and i still have more than you
owned

lolzzzzzz

actually i just like went through and deleted all the stuff i kept on my photobucket
and now i feel like it's kind of like an art statement or something
Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: July 27, 2014, 07:14:27 PM »

Dear Jersey
Your images are broken.
Were they from my collection of gifs?
Cuz I moved a lot of shit

actually i just like went through and deleted all the stuff i kept on my photobucket

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

assinine ass and a gorgeous cootchie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2073 on: August 05, 2014, 05:45:37 PM »

was it intended as a message from photobucket to the user (or, like Jovi mentioned, from photobucket to someone who stole/borrowed the image from another user) or is it a message from the user to photobucket/the internet in general?
"Sorry. This person moved or deleted this image."
Sorry. Not asking forgiveness, not exclaiming sorrow, but an emotionless "apology" introduction, with no follow up, hard stop. Seems less honest and more sarcastic, but still shadowing "proper etiquette" for unintentionally inconveniencing someone
This person moved or deleted this image. However long ago, I believe the photobucket message used to say something like "OOPS! This image has been moved/deleted" Brushing over the difference in tone between "oops!" and "sorry." the real change is between "this image" and "this person." Before it seemed purely accidental, like it was just an oversight that was never corrected, we thought about this image. But now we focus on this person, their motivation and reason for deleting anything from the internet. Instead of 'what' we focus on 'why'
Why are you shunning social media jerz?

sandra doesnt care about age and she puts out
it's near impossible to belittle sandra more than she's done so to herself.
I know you'll end up with a toe in the vagina.
Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: August 05, 2014, 10:15:35 PM »

i embrace some forms of social media
i tweet (too much according to some people on this board, LYKE MAH WAIFE)
i use instagram
i don't use facebook
more than anything i wish i could just hit 'delete all' on everything i ever posted on this board
mostly because im worried about problems arising in the off chance a school (i work as a teacher now) ever figures out i used this
i've done my best to try and separate out who i am as a person in the real world to who i am on the internet, and tried to sever the connections between the two
i try and eliminate the use of identifying usernames, i've come pretty close to changing my twitter handle but havent settled on anything yet
i now relish the idea of just being 'another internet commentor' rather than having some kind of identity online
i've never used 4chan but the idea of just being anonymous is nice
not because i say anything all that bad, or because i like trolling people, but...again i am not the same person in real life than i am on the internet
theres some mixing but....i dont want a school to not hire me because i made some comment about nukka texting me or something
i am a person, and in real life i can appear normal even if i dont think like the people around me (for the most part i dont think i do)
the anoynmous thing began to creep in my real life as well
when i was a teen i had a beat up car covered in stickers and i loved having that IDENTIFY, i associated physical appearance with identity
i used to need t-shirts with band names or sci fi references or bad jokes to tell people who i was now
now i wear blank t-shirts and jeans
i used to wear sneakers covering in drawings and using caution tape as shoe laces things like that
now its just sneakers, plain old sneakers
clothes are not who i am
what i look like (bald, overweight, clean-shaved but with stuble) is not who i am
i drive a regular car now with no stickers because i dont want to stand out
i want to blend in
i am still me inside my mind even if i dont look unique
i've found true identify in my life through my values, the people i spend my time with, and the things i decide to do in my life (work, hobbies etc)
that is who i am
not some dumb t-shirt

TLDR;

i like that i don't have gifs or banners now because i don't like random sci fi references or pictures and images and fonts to be how you identify my posts as my own
i want the content to identify it
even if that content is bad flirtations with young girls

nukka please text me

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2075 on: August 06, 2014, 03:14:39 AM »

while i agree with the whole exteriors are meaningless and internet personas aren't always true, i feel sad that you want to erase part of who you used to be. even the stupid, awful, embarrassing, hateful, weird, boring, undesirable aspects that might no longer define you, they at one time existed. i get wanting to distance yourself from them, but deleting them is denying a part of yourself

and don't worry over the sig/banner thing, I'm sure most people only ever click "show unread posts since last visit" which doesn't show any of that

helen keller
is a copy of a copy of a copy
Board Whore

lemon cakes are my favorite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2076 on: August 06, 2014, 09:43:58 AM »

Hey..... Tweet walls aren't fun especially when it's aboutother tweeters that nno one cares about (erinscafe) or teh sports.

Tl;Dr don't wall tweet.

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2077 on: August 07, 2014, 12:21:25 AM »

what the fuck are you god damn sdaying?
why do you think one sentence is too long and therefore no one read it?
what the fuck is twitter?
how god damn old am i?
i hate the internet?

Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: August 07, 2014, 08:05:41 PM »

while i agree with the whole exteriors are meaningless and internet personas aren't always true, i feel sad that you want to erase part of who you used to be. even the stupid, awful, embarrassing, hateful, weird, boring, undesirable aspects that might no longer define you, they at one time existed. i get wanting to distance yourself from them, but deleting them is denying a part of yourself

and don't worry over the sig/banner thing, I'm sure most people only ever click "show unread posts since last visit" which doesn't show any of that

i want to erase the RECORD of who i was
because more than anything ive learned that its much easier to blend in and not get bothered if people dont have a record of what i said or did
i should've learned this lesson several times over in high school when i got in trouble for livejournals and chat rooms and nonsense
say what you want, just dont keep a record of it

im also against the idea of taking pictures out in groups of friends
i have a good memory, i like REMEMBERING, i like having genuine experiences without worrying about what the pictures are going to look like
i also make an effort to post what i feel are very aesthetically pleasing instagram photos because im better at it than other people
wow that sounded horrible
ive kind of picked up photography as a hobby and more than anything i know how much i dont know about being good at photography but im still better at it than average people with iphones

Hey..... Tweet walls aren't fun especially when it's aboutother tweeters that nno one cares about (erinscafe) or teh sports.

Tl;Dr don't wall tweet.

i want to say 'just unfollow' and i dont know if that sounds mean
i think its important that people follow people on twitter because they want to read what theyre saying not because they know them
which is why i ditched facebook
i would rather listen to strangers whose opinion/comments/jokes i want to here than people i know who may or may not have anything interesting to say
if i do tweet and it do bugs you im not like going to be mad if you unfollow me
its just twitter
ive blocked some people i know in real life on twitter because we were not compatible
one coworker comments all the time on what i tweet and sometimes i just wish he would leave me alone

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2079 on: August 07, 2014, 08:56:48 PM »

GOOD thing youre a history teacher because drunk sandy spots two grammar issues in that last post

but i think i get the gist of your deep-seeded thingy thing. the internet culture of micromanaging living interferes with actual living
people are so plugged in that forced to live outside their spheres they collapse

the god damn downstaires neighbors are practicing sax right now. i should bring my clarinet down there. get a damn marching band started

Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: August 07, 2014, 08:58:12 PM »

get off your computer and live a genuiine experience grrrrl

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2081 on: August 07, 2014, 08:59:51 PM »

WHY ARE YOU INTERNET NOW

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2082 on: August 07, 2014, 09:02:25 PM »

p.s. it feels i should say that right now in my apartment i have access to: a bass guitar, a banjo, a clarinet, a trombone, a drum machine, and a game boy. that's a start towards one fucked 8bit folk-punk band

Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: August 07, 2014, 09:03:14 PM »

WHY ARE YOU INTERNET NOW

i am internet because i am an un-interesting person

please dont make an 8bit band

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2084 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »

but it would only be one-third 8bit
so by math standards it's a.....
24?ish-bit band
FUCK EVERYTHING i dont know

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: the Jersey is a Faggot and is (not) funny thread
Jump to: