Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Mifepristone, formerly known as RU-486 or "the morning after pill" is a drug that induces abortion when taken in early pregnancy. It was made legal in the U.S. in 2000.
632785 Posts in 2790 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: the Jersey is a Faggot and is (not) funny thread
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the Jersey is a Faggot and is (not) funny thread  (Read 116204 times)
Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2100 on: November 02, 2014, 01:06:05 PM »

this is what states are like

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_France

a large sub-division of an even larger country

in the US, these sub divisions have local governments and laws

there are then smaller divisions with governments and laws

some of the laws in one town are diff for another town

similar for counties in new jersey

bergen still has blue laws and you cant buy - " selling electronics, clothing and furniture", and " Paramus in Bergen County, where three of the four major malls are located, has even more restrictive blue laws than the county itself, banning all type of work on Sundays except in grocery stores, gas stations, hotels, restaurants, and other entertainment venues. "

africa has a LOT of countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_population

they are all very different

egypt, south africa, and congo couldn't possible be more different in make up, government, and political structure

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
A la Sprode
GASHWRECKER
Board Whore

The drink? I would like a suicide.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2101 on: January 29, 2015, 12:10:41 AM »

DEAR JERSEY,

How do you feel about,

Stuart Scott?
The Jets big firings?
Who you got in the super bowl?
Related: Deflate Gate?
The movie Sniper being different from the book?

And finally, what anime are you watching currently?

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2102 on: February 01, 2015, 06:35:54 PM »

I wish I could have known them before the storm. Today I am in a huge depression, and even if CĂ©lestin is worrying for my case, the others doesn't even care. I feel alone, very...

Being Heartless Jersey
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: April 07, 2015, 10:14:51 PM »

DEAR JERSEY,

How do you feel about,

Stuart Scott?
The Jets big firings?
Who you got in the super bowl?
Related: Deflate Gate?
The movie Sniper being different from the book?

And finally, what anime are you watching currently?

Stuart Scott seemed pretty chill. He seemed to deal with his illness in an exceptional way - he worked out like crazy, did stuff with his kids, and worked all the time. I don't know I could do that with a teminal illness.
There were times when I ragged on him as an announcer. I wasn't always a fan of the way he talked on tv. I once got into a twitter fight with him where a shit load of stuart scott fans dog-piled me because I said I didn't like him. But ultimate he was a man, a man with children and it's sad that those kids dont have their dad anymore

I really liked Rex Ryan - in the same way that you like hanging out with your drunk uncle who says he's a mechanic but then when you want to get your car fixed you go to someone else. Rex changed the way the Jets were viewed as an organization. He made them legit contenders for two years, and ultimately if he ran out of steam, or...I don't even know. I know 2011 was really rough on him. I remember his end of the season press conference and he was basically crying saying he knew he lost the locker room. Rex Ryan is everything that I enjoy about a football coach just being a football coach and not pretending like their job is anything important. He talked shit, he flipped off fans, he gave no fucks sometimes, but he worked with people all day and it seemed like he always really cared about them. Even if that person was a mexican quartetback who maybe you shouldnt get tattooed on your shoulder, but that's always what I loved about him. Rex seemed like the kind of coach who was always honest - he didn't have some other behind the scenes life. This was it - this was who he was.

If the Jets have to go in a different direction to become a winning team again, I will never forget the memories+games that he gave me, and I honestly appreciate everything he did for that team. He made me believe in my Jets for the first time in my adult life.

Bruh i wanted the hawks to win SO BAD
I CANT BELIEVE THE PATS WON
if you let me I will still say that the last play was all Butler and you can't blame the Seahawks OC for not giving Lynch the ball. suddenly everyone is a fucking offensive coordinator.

Deflate gate was dumb. Like really dumb. I've dealt with the Pats for a decade, and ultimately they're a really good football team that pushes the limits of what teams are allowed to do.
Do I think it had any effect on the game? No.
The NFL acted like all of a sudden they have these forensic ball pressure people, but want me to believe they didnt have the Ray Rice video 12 hours after the hit happened. Puhlease.

Also Belichick dropped a My Cousin Vinny reference in his press conference about it - LOLOL

I don't care that American Sniper was different from the book - the book made Kyle out to be a racist piece of shit - Did the movie capture that? I don't know I didn't see it.
Kyle appealed to a very specific set of people with specific values, and I do not share those values.

I haven't watched any anime recently. I'm on episode 5 of Mad Men.
The last anime I watched was Bubblegum Crisis.

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Little Dead Girl
I wanna be your very best excuse
Board Whore

You need something wet in your mouth

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: November 05, 2015, 03:34:12 PM »

ha your profile pictures are all kittens now Cheesy

Shes "Vice President in charge of whatever she wants"  round here
Im gonna go down on the rabbit hole
I really like that ho. She does ho activities on the regular.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2105 on: November 01, 2017, 08:08:29 PM »

QUOTE ME ON YOUR SIG
DEAR JERSEY

Tuesday I went to the doctor because I felt sick, caught something called... laxatives addiction. She was very nice to me and chased all my fears, I'll see her in 2 weeks to finish my appointment.
Wednesday (yesterday) I was sick, I had a stomache burn and I couldn't take a shit for two days.
I had Tripp Eisen home adress.
And we found out my mom was pregnant so in 9 months I'm about to become a sister for the 4th time, hope it'll be a boy I would love him to be called Tod or Wayne.
I'm about to fart a lot since my appointment and it smells like sausages or just 2 days crap who can't got out.

Thanks Jersey !!

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141]   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: the Jersey is a Faggot and is (not) funny thread
Jump to: