Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
"Iron" Mike Tyson says: "He called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.”
632895 Posts in 2790 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Love Connection (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Weirdest thing that happened at an MSI concert?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weirdest thing that happened at an MSI concert?  (Read 6522 times)
paqrikaX
Darkest Knight
Fresh Meat

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2013, 08:45:37 PM »

So my first (and so far only) MSI concert was epic. There were two opening acts which were kinda meh.

I managed to get into the middle of the mosh pit when they finally started with Shut Me Up.

As soon as they started everyone went nuts, jumping yelling dancing, but this one girl right behind me decided to start grinding and humping my right butt cheek.

I didn't really mind lol but it kinda caught me by surprised so I turned and looked at her and then she looked at me and made a weird face.

Not sure if she realised I was a girl or realised that she was just humping me by accident.

Ben
I'm still standing
Board Whore

Diet Try It

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »

good question.  probably making out with someone elses girl friend while swing dancing our way to the front row.  though that's not too weird.  that's more memorable if anything.  maybe while at one show steve came onstage and threw a trash can in the audience then he told everyone he just pissed in it.  so many stories so little time.

5-5-5 6-6-6
ʎuıʇsǝp
Fresh Meat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »

mmm that is a good question. lots of weird things happen there. idk, i was waiting for the doors to open and across the street, a freaking pimp was rushing someplace. pimp. with a top hat and cane and pimpy suit and everything
BORT!
bad news
Board Whore

No, my son is also named Bort

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 03:04:38 PM »

That's a good question probably the time a skinhead tried to start a fight with me by hitting on my then girlfriend only to be embarrassed when she was the one who hit him

Wicked Gay©
LynZ's Personal
Board Whore

i like cats. meow ^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 09:57:57 PM »

good question.  probably making out with someone elses girl friend.

Then having the girl ask me if ill make out with her boyfriend LOL was a little strange.

Quote from: Katamari Princess Nukka
You've got to be the ONLY person I find adorable for loving LynZ. Smiley
Quote from: *SNOT_FACE*
She has a fucking name. It's four letters long, and you still fucked it up.
Quote from: Captain_Meep

Why is it no matter what you do, it always seems adorable? Playing games by yourself, loving LynZ, throwing up on people
Deadhappy
Spammer?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 05:33:48 PM »

Jimmy took my fake leg on stage and got all the band members to dance with it, then Steve played he's guitar with it was cool! just wish steve hadn't of then thrown it into the crowd after! never did get it back  Cry
Ben
I'm still standing
Board Whore

Diet Try It

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 04:48:19 PM »

Then having the girl ask me if ill make out with her boyfriend LOL was a little strange.

then i video taped the orgy at the hotel afterward

i love to cum *LOL*

5-5-5 6-6-6
Bill H
Administrator
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »

I went to use the bathroom during their set at Valentine's in Albany. Steve was in there with his guitar and asked me to piss on it. I declined.

Ben
I'm still standing
Board Whore

Diet Try It

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 03:07:08 AM »

I went to use the bathroom during their set at Valentine's in Albany. Steve was in there with his guitar and asked me to piss on it. I declined.

there are only two rules at msi shows.

sing faggot and

piss on steves guitar when he asks

5-5-5 6-6-6
i am a cracker
Board Whore

i am a llama

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 06:33:57 PM »

At a show in philly some chick was walking around the crowd rubbing all up on people. high on e im guessing. Then about 3 years later saw the same chick doing the same exact thing

Mr. Kitty
I at the time was a communist Lived on a collective farm She was a part-time antichrist Our sex went off like a bomb
Board Whore

*One Step Ahead*

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 02:17:44 AM »

Something about a hobby horse...... :whistles:

We're best friends...let's squeeze out babies together.
im going for the sole purpose of sitting on steps across the street from the entrance of the venue.

FUCK YOUR ANGER
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Love Connection (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Weirdest thing that happened at an MSI concert?
Jump to: