Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Juveniles often take to shoplifting because sentences for those under 18 are relatively light and often considered "worth the risk" given the enormous potential for profit.  
632841 Posts in 2789 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Why doesn't MSI do something with Korn
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why doesn't MSI do something with Korn  (Read 2522 times)
Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 07:55:35 PM »

You guys like Marylyn Manson and not Korn?  The fuck, MM's music is so stupid save for songs like Nobodies you must be too stupid to appreciate music that isn't for retards.  Though MSI is my favorite band, or at least used to be, until they lost their edge.  I hate all of you and wish I could tie you up and torture you with a knife.  YOU FUCKING RETARDS, please stop being stupid motherfuckers, nigger bitch idiot meaningless whores with bad taste in life and music kill yourselves please.  HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU BYE N!GGERS.
This is the top tier kind of quality shit posting we need. Bring back random users like this. Wish he'd come back for an encore tbh.

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

assinine ass and a gorgeous cootchie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 08:20:44 PM »

"bad taste in life" is still a confusing insult to me

sandra doesnt care about age and she puts out
it's near impossible to belittle sandra more than she's done so to herself.
I know you'll end up with a toe in the vagina.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: Why doesn't MSI do something with Korn
Jump to: