Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The Church of Satan was founded in 1966 by Anton Szandor Lavey.
632659 Posts in 2788 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: ya know what i really hate?
Pages: 1 ... 2353 2354 [2355]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ya know what i really hate?  (Read 1251450 times)
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35310 on: October 20, 2017, 04:01:10 PM »

Him and his facebook connexions, the fact he seen my messages and never answer me, neither talk to me as I want to see him this weekend...
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE WHY DOES HE DO THAT TO ME HE MAKES ME SUFFER AS HELL AND HE KNOWS THAT.......

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyKnnM3L2OK4keYISEHYjA/videos
Je suis Ozymandias, roi des rois. Contemplez mon oeuvre, vous puissants et d?sesp?r?s.
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

assinine ass and a gorgeous cootchie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35311 on: October 20, 2017, 04:35:42 PM »

He's allowed to not want anything to do with you. If you keep messaging him and he doesn't respond that's him telling you he doesn't want to talk. You might want to not send so many messages just so he doesn't say you're harassing him

sandra doesnt care about age and she puts out
it's near impossible to belittle sandra more than she's done so to herself.
I know you'll end up with a toe in the vagina.
Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35312 on: October 20, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »

He's allowed to not want anything to do with you. If you keep messaging him and he doesn't respond that's him telling you he doesn't want to talk. You might want to not send so many messages just so he doesn't say you're harassing him

I try to not send him anything, but just constating he has the same behavior 3 years ago.

And I am also really jealous about his ftiends or girls he talk with. I am sick in the head, but I am under a terrible depression that makes instable. All my life I have been unluck (friends, family, relationships) so that's why I am jealous unfortunately, cause I never had something good in my life...
Why always me...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyKnnM3L2OK4keYISEHYjA/videos
Je suis Ozymandias, roi des rois. Contemplez mon oeuvre, vous puissants et d?sesp?r?s.
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

assinine ass and a gorgeous cootchie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35313 on: October 20, 2017, 08:17:11 PM »

When you're hurting it's hard to see the good, but I doubt you literally have nothing good going on. And I understand that being lonely makes you want to hold on to him, but it's not his responsibility to ease your pain, nor is it his fault that you're still hurting. It seems you have a hard time relating to other people on a deep level, maybe you can try to figure out why that's difficult for you, and try to work on creating more healthy connections to people.

sandra doesnt care about age and she puts out
it's near impossible to belittle sandra more than she's done so to herself.
I know you'll end up with a toe in the vagina.
Pages: 1 ... 2353 2354 [2355]   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: ya know what i really hate?
Jump to: