Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 05:09:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Crack is nearly always smoked. Smoking crack cocaine delivers large  quantities of the drug to the lungs, producing an immediate and intense euphoric effect.
632659 Posts in 2788 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: ya know what i really hate?
Pages: 1 ... 2285 2286 [2287] 2288 2289 ... 2355   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ya know what i really hate?  (Read 1251455 times)
Maxwell1981
Here I come, Constantinople

View Profile
« Reply #34290 on: April 15, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »

I wasn't fazed at all by the recent incident.

Either I'm getting used to events like this, thinking that they're slowly becoming commonplace, or I've been on /b/ way too much.
Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34291 on: April 15, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »

The internet has desensitized me to such a level... I can't begin to explain.

I was given my first desktop PC in my own room when I was about ten years old. I discovered rotten.com the same year.

Growing up with the internet and spending hours and hours of my day everyday has led to who I am today. Show me a video of a man killing a live human being with an ice pick, fucking the dead body, then eating a piece of it's butt cheek and I won't even clear my throat. I may, however, check my smartphone out of boredom.

2girls1cup? How about a waste of my fucking time.

The Boston marathon explosions? Cool story bro.

I guess in a way, however, it's allowed me to see dramatized gore when it's dramatized. Although gore may be universally the same, when it's done in America, it's so elegant and majestic. It's like the slaughter of a bald eagle. When gore is perpetuated by skies filled with killer drones in third world countries, it's kind of mundane and drawl. Not nearly as important or devastating (in regards to editing anyway)

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Maxwell1981

View Profile
« Reply #34292 on: April 15, 2013, 07:37:13 PM »

Wow.

All I can really say.
Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34293 on: April 15, 2013, 08:09:38 PM »

I guess, in a roundabout way of saying things, I agree with Zack. Yeah it sucks that two people died in America today (and of course it'll be the news for the next three weeks) but it's more unfortunate that the genocide of the middle east gets little to no coverage and no one in America gives a flying fuck. The same day the Sandy Hook shooting happened, I remember seeing the scrolling news ticker at the bottom of the screen on CNN. Twice as many kids had died looking for firewood when they happened upon a minefield by accident.

And all I could think was...

That five second scrolling news ticker would be all the world would hear from that.

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Maxwell1981

View Profile
« Reply #34294 on: April 15, 2013, 08:16:30 PM »

I... can't come up with anything to say.

But what you said makes sense.
The Zack
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34295 on: April 15, 2013, 08:54:29 PM »

This affects me.
Shit happening on the other side of the planet may affect me, but not as closely.
This was in my backyard. This was in my play ground. This was in my home.
As good as I have become at disconnecting and keeping my emotions in check,
This was different.

I try to be egocentric for a reason.
Growing up I had too much time to want to save the world, but you can't save the world.
Its healthier to focus on the things you can change and make better.
If you spend your whole life fighting windmills, you'll end up a tired old fool

The Zack
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34296 on: April 15, 2013, 11:28:16 PM »

But on another note

http://youtu.be/mL6PEcvOw4I

New Boston marathon theme song

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34297 on: April 16, 2013, 12:04:32 AM »

Holy shit. This is fucking gold.

Why ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyKnnM3L2OK4keYISEHYjA/videos
Je suis Ozymandias, roi des rois. Contemplez mon oeuvre, vous puissants et d?sesp?r?s.
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER
Jovialation
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34298 on: April 16, 2013, 01:16:19 AM »

I really like how this conversation turned out between mr Zack and Dr A. That is all.

suicide pretty much ensures that you'll never get older.
now with extra racism!
Jovialation
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34299 on: April 16, 2013, 01:33:48 AM »

on a thread related note

this has been me for days...except instead of sneezing and falling backwards Ive been nearly falling on my face coughing

suicide pretty much ensures that you'll never get older.
now with extra racism!
A la Sprode
GASHWRECKER
Board Whore

The drink? I would like a suicide.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34300 on: April 16, 2013, 01:41:16 AM »

I guess, in a roundabout way of saying things, I agree with Zack. Yeah it sucks that two people died in America today (and of course it'll be the news for the next three weeks) but it's more unfortunate that the genocide of the middle east gets little to no coverage and no one in America gives a flying fuck. The same day the Sandy Hook shooting happened, I remember seeing the scrolling news ticker at the bottom of the screen on CNN. Twice as many kids had died looking for firewood when they happened upon a minefield by accident.

And all I could think was...

That five second scrolling news ticker would be all the world would hear from that.

Basically.

I wasn't fazed at all by the recent incident.

Either I'm getting used to events like this, thinking that they're slowly becoming commonplace, or I've been on /b/ way too much.

As you get older things you're just more aware combined with the constant news force.

I for one saw a graphic that said "Turn off your tv and find out what really happened later"

So true. All the news can do is ask questions and the masses of brainwashed idiots band together to pray in the mean time so everyone jumps on board.

It gets worse.

helen keller
is a copy of a copy of a copy
Board Whore

lemon cakes are my favorite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34301 on: April 16, 2013, 01:34:08 PM »

Nothing on my book for the day.

The Zack
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #34302 on: April 16, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »

I really like how this conversation turned out between mr Zack and Dr A. That is all.
oh?

Postman Tripp
Board Whore

Type the damn question, I stink

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34303 on: April 16, 2013, 03:01:49 PM »

Ah yeah I saw the Boston Marathon tragedy at TV... Why there are terrorist everywhere ?
To annoyed a nation... fuck 'em all.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyKnnM3L2OK4keYISEHYjA/videos
Je suis Ozymandias, roi des rois. Contemplez mon oeuvre, vous puissants et d?sesp?r?s.
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR OUR LIVES TO BE OVER
ʎuıʇsǝp
Fresh Meat

View Profile
« Reply #34304 on: April 16, 2013, 03:03:27 PM »

I hate that people "pray" when two people get killed on American soil while hundreds of people have been bombed by the US illegally for years with nary a blink of the eye from the same people who are "holding back tears all day" and watching grown men cry in the streets nowhere near boston (that info comes from my fb feed)

But you know, people want to feel like they were a part of something big in a historical context.

Roll Eyes

-Mr Insensitive.

I agree completely. It's a sad thing, America's hypocrisy, and yes, I guess the bombing thing is sad, but not as uncommon as everyone makes it out to be. America is ridiculous.
And on a sort of unrelated note - although it's something that still gets to me - people in other countries aren't raised fat like we are. We all eat until we're full, that's just how we were raised and it's hard not to do so now. But in other countries, people eat just what's on their plate. They don't go for seconds or thirds and it's ridiculous.

Pages: 1 ... 2285 2286 [2287] 2288 2289 ... 2355   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: ya know what i really hate?
Jump to: