Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Ancient Egyptians shaved their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
633001 Posts in 2793 Topics by 252061 Members
Latest Member: johnny allerdyce (pyro)
* Home Help Search Calendar Arcade Member Map Login Register
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: ya know what i really hate?
Pages: 1 ... 2353 2354 [2355] 2356 2357 ... 2359   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ya know what i really hate?  (Read 1556094 times)
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

assinine ass and a gorgeous cootchie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35310 on: November 13, 2017, 12:00:07 AM »

Mother fuckers that whisper loudly, just sayin'  Roll Eyes
I don't really hate you, I was just drunk and moody

sandra doesnt care about age and she puts out
it's near impossible to belittle sandra more than she's done so to herself.
I know you'll end up with a toe in the vagina.
Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #35311 on: November 14, 2017, 06:55:21 PM »

Just saw my first car on Craigslist again. I miss my hearse so bad. Breaks my heart I have to buy responsible adult bullshit and can't buy my first baby back.

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35312 on: November 16, 2017, 08:27:35 AM »

NYC traffic, ugh too fucking tired for this shit. Also I'm already gonna be late for work, but do I wait until the delicious wings place opens and be three hours MORE late? Decisions decisions...

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35313 on: November 16, 2017, 05:20:39 PM »

Got Cuban food in Hoboken instead

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #35314 on: November 16, 2017, 05:33:13 PM »

I might've just conned my dad into helping me buy my first car back and if I get it back in my driveway I'd be so fucking ecstatic. Probably cry.

My enemy, my parents. They make me sick of life, they are racist against punk (see their level...) and ... oh fuck's sake. I define them as monsters. Hope they die very quickly and soon.
Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35315 on: November 16, 2017, 06:06:04 PM »

Like a real adult. First cars are like first loves, you ride em hard and you never forget

imaista
bad news
Board Whore

No, my son is also named Bort

View Profile
« Reply #35316 on: November 17, 2017, 05:33:54 AM »

Like a real adult. First cars are like first loves, you ride em hard and you never forget

I'll never forget the dragon rip 🐉

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #35317 on: November 21, 2017, 05:29:49 PM »

There's a couple leaks in my roof over the porch. Luckily just over the porch although it's an enclosed porch but it's still a couple leaks in my roof.

Call a dude from a roofing company. He does his thing for like an hour, I pay him 300 bucks, said it should do it but let me know.

It rained pretty bad today and it's still leaking. Just as bad really. Called him up and he's gonna come back out to work on it - no extra charge. Problem is it won't be able to even happen till a couple days cause it's gonna rain like all day tomorrow. Fucking sucks.
My bathroom started leaking badly and after this dude came out three times I'm done with his ass. I'm buying a new roof and it's getting installed by Saturday. I'm out 4000 bucks but I can't take a leaky home anymore. It's killing me. I already filed the insurance claim and they gave me a grand for the water damage so at least there's that.

Dr.Abortion­
ʞɔnɟ sɐ uʞɹnp ɯı
Board Whore

View Profile
« Reply #35318 on: November 21, 2017, 05:31:14 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35319 on: November 25, 2017, 06:13:19 PM »

He blocked you because you're a creepy fangirl, and you probably only wanted to talk to him about your ex and your bowel movements

Again, go see a therapist, or maybe you need a psychiatrist (cuz you seem to not have a grip on emotions and there's probably a reason behind that), cuz without you changing you're not going to be any happier or healthier

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35320 on: November 25, 2017, 07:10:29 PM »

1- You are a fangirl. You talk about him nonstop, you write fictional stories about him, you constantly change your signature to different pictures of him, you listen to his shitty side projects just because he's associated with them, you like fucking Captain Kirk because he shares the same name as someone supposedly close to him. You. Are. A. Fangirl. You don't have to be ashamed of this, but don't lie to yourself about it.
2- that was just me being mean.

Yes you're asocial, that much is obvious. But you're whining about how you don't connect with other people- see a professional about that, they will help you cultivate social skills. A therapist or psychiatrist on top of that would help you to understand why you do the stupid shit you do now, and help you stop doing stupid shit.

You obviously are emotionally underdeveloped, because no reasonable human would wish death upon someone that they loved (or upon a stranger that you obsess over). Puberty is fucking rough, I get it, I went through it too, but still feeling the way you feel into your 20's is a problem, and you should seek out a way to correct that problem.

And if you really want to get technical then you ARE crazy, because depression is a clinically diagnosable mental disorder aka "crazy"

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35321 on: November 25, 2017, 07:44:04 PM »

I'm working, I pay bills, I have a car, pay my rents.
none of this relates to puberty, but that's beside the point

I had a lot of pain in my childhood, I see people as enemies, as offensive and mean.
this is a good reason to see a professional, they can help you stop that way of thinking and help you connect to others more healthfully

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35322 on: November 25, 2017, 09:51:27 PM »

It depends on who you see and how serious you are about changing. You gotta put the effort into making an improvement, it's not a miracle fix

Facetious Sandy
i can't read
Board Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35323 on: November 25, 2017, 10:04:52 PM »

Because it's based on you. It's you making yourself better via the advice of an expert

sinnlose Genusssucht
just another
Board Whore

C||\'s not dead... yet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35324 on: November 26, 2017, 05:49:39 AM »

Because it's based on you. It's you making yourself better via the advice of an expert
seconded!

French girl, listen to Sandy!
You're annoying the shit out of everyone here and you do see that you have problems, so go to see professionals to work on getting better.
It won't happen over night, it will most probably take many years. If you're not up to that kind of work on yourself, you won't ever be happy in life and could even end it right now.
Take it from people who have gone through it, all that therapy stuff and psychiatrists and medication and so on.
Your life isn't going to get better while whining over every little shit that has happened to you or is still happening; you need to get a grip on your life and stop blaming others or the past or yourself. Stop whining and blaming and start taking action.

And now please, after us talking to you in a serious matter, please respect this place a little more by not spamming so much.

Perhaps it's time for that "MSI Board Retirement Home" Kickstarter....
FACEBOOK KILLED THE MSI BOARD
Kiss
Look! We're not on Facebook!
Pages: 1 ... 2353 2354 [2355] 2356 2357 ... 2359   Go Up
Print
Mindless Self Indulgence  |  MSI Main Arena  |  Mindless Banter (Moderators: Bill H, Danny, Urine_Trouble)  |  Topic: ya know what i really hate?
Jump to: